Webinar | Energy & environmental applications of SPH-flow
How SPH technology can answer CFD-related challenges in Energy Production & Environment?
This free webinar will take place on Tuesday, 28th of September 2021
- 9:00am – 9:45am (Central Standard Time)
- 10:00am – 10:45am (Eastern Daylight Time)
- 4:00pm – 4:45pm (Central European Time)
45 minutes session (30 min of presentation, 15 min of Q&A)
Register to our Energy & Environment webinar
You are currently facing challenging environmental requirements that request design evolution?
You want to innovate and improve designs for minimal environmental impact?
You need to optimize your model and reduce design cycles without increasing costs?
Register to our webinar and explore energy and environmental applications reducing costs and accelerating time-to-market while improving environmental sustainability.
You will learn about…
Learn how to address the new environmental revolution:
- Go faster with the meshless Smoothed-Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) method reducing engineering and CPU time
- Gain deep insight on the flow structure by modeling accurately the fluid/fluid interface
- Be agile thanks to a guided integrated workflow and automated process.
Laura Trappolini, Nextflow Software Product Manager, will demonstrate key SPH method’s capabilities on diverse application cases in the energy and environment sectors:
- Predict factory flooding risk with oil tank rupture simulation
- Analyze water propagation at the city scale with dam break simulation
- Optimize hydraulic energy generation with Pelton turbine simulation
- Protect seawall surroundings with wave overtopping simulation
- Understand the behavior of a water chute disaggregation with a dam waterfall simulation.
Meet the speaker
Laura Trappolini | Product Manager
Mechanical Engineer from the Belgian University of Mons, Laura is specialized in fluid dynamics for turbomachinery and multiphysics applications.
She has more than 5 years of experience in standard CFD methods with meshing tools. She is now Product Manager of the meshless solutions at Nextflow Software.