SPH-flow: Simulate what others can’t
The SPH-flow solvers use the Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH) method. This method looks at computational fluid dynamics in a new light. Resulting from years of intense research, SPH-flow solvers address efficiently all engineering needs, from early design exploration to in-depth analysis.
SPH, an innovative approach
Among these approaches, an innovative method is the Smoothed Particle Hydrodynamics (SPH). With SPH, the long days of tedious meshing operations are gone. The Navier-Stokes equations are no longer discretized on coincident cells but on a set of particles moving along with the fluid.
After almost two decades of intense research and development with our academic and industrial partners, the SPH-flow solver is offering new opportunities by efficiently simulating complex problems never addressed before.
SPH-flow Explorer is meant to simulate complex problems faster than ever before.
- Fast simulations dedicated to design exploration
- Optimized for workstations (CPU/GPU)
- More adapted to kinematics, high dynamics, longer physical time…
SPH-flow Designer provides unrivalled in-depth insights.
- “Hi-fi” simulations dedicated to quantitative prediction
- Optimized for HPC clusters (CPU)
- More physical models
- More adapted to complex fluid flows, flow including pressure dynamics…